Any news?

All feedback related to the Alpha Preview, including bug reports, tweaks and balance discussion
pequiq
Cottar

Sat May 25, 2019 2:40 pm

How is developement going? Any news about armed combat?

Still eagerly waiting for update and playing pre-alpha! :)
1 x
christoph
Developer

Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:15 am

Hey there, sorry for the super late answer! We're quite deep in development now - there have been some recent updates/changes with unity that currently have us revising our core technology. All for the better, though! Our current plan is to wrap up core tech development by the end of July and then return our focus to actual gameplay.

I know it's hard to gauge the progress of development, but this technical background work is important for the future of the project - it's sort of like the foundation for the game. So we don't want to gloss over it because that would really come back at us in the future (we've been at that point already, unfortunately.) But rest assured we're working on it and the tech puzzle is coming together.
0 x
pequiq
Cottar

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:59 pm

Just hearing that the project is still alive is a big relief! I've followed Exanima long time so devs being stuck with tech stuff sounds very familiar :D Good luck with that! Just to know that project is alive is enough for me! Keep up great work!

Keep nerding!
1 x