O hai thar! (obligatory "introduce yourself" thread)

Discuss books, current events or your newest chai latte matcha kale smoothie recipes. Anything goes!
christoph
Developer

Fri May 25, 2018 12:48 am

Now that we're spreading the word, we hope to welcome a lot of new (and also well-known) faces on our forums! Because we'd not only love to hear your feedback on the game, but also gather a community of fellow gamer & history enthusiasts, it'd be great to get to know you!

So, if you're fresh on the forum, feel free to stop by this thread and let people know who you are :mrgreen:
1 x
khaya
Developer

Fri May 25, 2018 9:11 pm

I'll start! :)

Hi guys - I'm Khaya, one of the developers of this game, and I hail from the Low Countries.

I'm also known as Raz on other forums, and used to be quite active on the Mount&Blade and Dwarf Fortress forums (they're great communities!) up until a few years ago. Those games, along with classics such as the older Total War titles, X-COM (old and new) or Jagged Alliance I'd probably consider my favorites.

Being a long time gamer, now what I love doing most is actually creating video games. This being the only game I've really ever worked on, it's truly a passion project and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!
1 x
Volca
Cottar

Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 pm

hi i'm volca,

I'm an active larper and medieval reenactor. i practice HEMA not as regularly as id like to but it is great fun.
the specific larping i do is called dagorhir. i can say that we hit harder and all that other jazz but its hard to shake off the fact that we use foam swords. biggest thing we have over other groups is we grapple.

I've played just about every melee centric game you can think of the big three right now are Mount and Blade, Mordhau, and Exanima. im hoping this will make it the top four. War of the roses was up there shame what happened to it

you mostly find me in either the exanima discord talking about the future features or in mordhau's historical discussion discord section screaming for more accurate armors.
1 x